Please complete this online form to let us know if you have any conflicts with applicant artists.
What’s a conflict of interest? Look to the right for our definitions.
Questions? Please call 415-402-2793 or email [email protected]
The Creative Work Fund defines a conflict of interest as: br>
- Any applicant with whom you have a present or recent (within the last 18 months) professional relationship (e.g. staff member, board member, independent contractor) br>
- Any applicant with board members, officers, staff, or contractors with whom you have a close professional or personal relationship. If unsure, please call (415) 402-2793 or write [email protected]. br>
- Any applicant with whom you or your employer have had a business relationship within the past 18 months. br>
- Any applicant with whom you have a close familial relationship. br>
- Any applicant for whom you have a strong personal prejudice because of reputation or previous personal or professional contact. br>